Vanessa has had a love for fitness and movement since she was 3. Starting with ballet and jazz which then transitioned into ice skating in her teenage years. Seeking a healthier lifestyle physically and mentally in her twenties, it led to her mixing heavy gym sessions with toning and muscle lengthening practices such as Pilates and Barre. After 5 years of self-practice, Vanessa knew she wanted to share this passion with others. Completing over 450 hours of training in Pilates and Barre, she aims to share her passion for movement by creating a fun and motivating environment for others.
1. What is your favourite Pilates exercise?
Lunges & skates, all variations.
2. What is your favourite thing about Muse Pilates Studio?
Warm & accepting atmosphere that caters for everybody
3. What is your favourite workout song?
After Hours – M-22
4. What is your favourite quote or saying?
“Remember why you started” or “Be comfortable with being uncomfortable”
5. If you were stuck on a desert island, what 3 things would you take with you?
Desalination kit, swiss army knife and resistance bands.
6. What is your favourite sweet (or savoury!) treat?
Instant Noodles – I just love them so much but they have 0 nutritional value!